OUR TREATMENT PHILOSOPHY
At Atlas Physical Therapy, we believe manual therapy is necessary in the rehabilitation of most types of musculoskeletal pain and dysfunction. Pain is often caused by a mechanical block to movement, movement dysfunction (too much or too little movement), or a strength imbalance. It is only able to be fully relieved by including manual therapy techniques along with therapeutic exercise, postural re-education, and traditional physical therapy modalities. At Atlas Physical Therapy, we utilize a comprehensive approach and treat the cause of the problem (the dysfunction), thus restoring movement, reducing pain and improving function. This is known as getting you back to your life.
Atlas Physical Therapy offers the latest technologies and evidence–based therapies. By being a small, local, privately owned clinic, we are able to provide you with a higher quality of care. Below is a list of some but not all of our services.
Our services include:
- Evaluation and treatment of orthopedic and sports injuries
- Post-surgical rehabilitation programs
- Spinal / Core stabilization
- Manual therapy interventions, including but not limited to joint mobilizations, myofascial release techniques and soft tissue mobilization techniques
- Functional therapeutic exercise programs
- Biomechanical assessment
- Balance and proprioception training
- Gait analysis